Waste Management Facility Operator Courses
Class I - Basic Operations
- July 25th, 2018 - Virginia Beach, VA
Class II - Landfill Operations
- July 26th, 2018 - Virginia Beach, VA
Class III - Regulated Medical Waste
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Operators can always attend part of the initial courses listed above for credit hours.
- Operators can always contact ECS to schedule on-site training (** additional fees apply)
- August 20, 2018- Richmond, VA
Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- August 30th, 2018 - Webinar 1-hour class $25 per attendee
* ECS also provides on-site training for all classes. Please contact us for details.
- Class I, II, & III - $460.00/class
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) 8 hour Classes - $360.00
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) 4 hour Classes - $185.00
- CPE one-hour lunch and learn classes - $25.00
- UST - $200.00
All courses include training manual, practice tests and selected handouts with pertinent regulatory updates and industry practices.
Classes may be held at your facility or on other dates. Please call us at 757-880-6818 or email email@example.com for more details.
To register complete the following form and mail, email or fax it to us.
Registration: all registrations must be received one week prior to the course start date. Late registrations are charged a $25 fee. Space is limited and registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Refunds/Substitutions/Inclement Weather: Request for refund will be accepted 3 days prior to the training. Fees will be funded less a $50 processing fee. Substitutions will be accepted any time prior to the training. Any changes or cancellations must be in writing. Registrants will be charged the full fee for no-shows. Persons unable to travel due to inclement weather may transfer registrations to a future course.
Payment: Cash, check and credit cards are accepted. Payments made by checks payable to Earth Compliance Solutions. Purchase Orders can be issued. For all payments not received prior to class registrant certificate of attendance will be mailed to the registrant once the full payment is received. For Credit Card payments: Once you submit your registration form we will send you an invoice with instructions on how to pay with credit card. DO NOT include your credit card number on your registration form.
- Waste Management Facility Operator Class I - Basic Operations
- Waste Management Facility Operator Class II - Landfill Operations
- Waste Management Facility Operator Class III - Regulated Medical Waste
- DOT Hazmat Employee
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Hazardous Waste for Medical Facilities